Friday 8 May 2009

Judge two ton Betty May

Grotesque, obese, fat as I am
still
on the bed
two dollars
enter the tunnel of love
cheque
against the height restriction
no one to cuddle up to at night
doctor, pimp, black, cheek
on the corner
prescription
cure
limp, lazy, private eye,
dick
so coming
daddy abused me
momma stood by and watched as he did
matted hair plastered
spasticated
un sophisticated
just this larger than life
un appreciated
deprivation
legs spread
in anticipation
psychologists dream
spread on the cracker
up the ass
hole
of life.
I have not got an excuse
bemused?
you? Betty may I am
who do I weep and cry to?
the man who forced me
father, pimp and customer
sin forcer and disclaimer
that ripped the dresser drawers upon
way beyond the knee
and I cried,
I had no where else to hide
so I became
this idle
inane
prostitute of circumstance
alert and all too ready to dance
yet stop
hold up, lets dalliance
trip amongst the head games that these fuckers let me do
two ton Betty I am not
no more,
not this helpless child
not this poor dirty whore
I will educate myself
I will learn myself law
I will prosecute as a pose to prostitute
I will teach you all
for I am
a woman
that will make this world better.
I am two ton Betty May
the miss Absolve of the cause
in the little part of the sands that drift
in the hills of all the Mexicans
and although I was but raped on sun settings
I raised upon the violent light
for I am
The judge, Two ton Betty May
so the law will allow
that the bastards
that did interfere with me
will hang on the gallows, on the morning light
and their weight will set me free.
For I am Two ton Betty May
and their abuse
did let me be.

M J Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment