Sunday 3 May 2009

The Godless absolved.

It is a quite sunday afternoon, and so my reflections manifest themselves clearer. I believe that it is only now my life is, perhaps, beginning to develop meaning. For a long time I have walked with a foggy, insipid, pointless perspective on who to be, and what I am( not alone in this I fear). However in recent months I have discovered the easiest way to find out who you really are, is simply to stop searching, turn off your inner light for the briefest pin prick of time, and allow the waves of doubt to wash over you. Drink a cocktail of pain, of hurt, of regrets, of guilt. Become drunk and dizzy, and then awake, with a self absolved hangover.
It is better to be a Godless person, free of doubts, than it is to be a worshipper, riddled with guilt. No one knows what lies at the end of this existence, do not spend your life making plans for your death. By praying to the unknown, and asking for its forgiveness, you are, quite simply, failing to evolve. Allow your mind to do what it has taken millions of years developing, changing, adapting, to do. Feel free to Feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment