Saturday 28 October 2017

I slept.



I slept, on logs of the finest wood, backbreaking, yet the tired bones snapped of reason
Spines languishing , amongst the purity of an afterthought, a billion dollar sky of blue
I never hated my mother,
 yet my father was the different reason, my anticipation dies
There's a municipality that howls towards the moon, my hurt within this evening ,
Papa was the reason, papa cooked my meat of a desperate stew.

I slept in dreams, that had abondened the thoughts of process, regress, amongst hypnotised fields
Of dew, on corns scarecrows cry, in the battle shocks electric lightening
Frightening
against the protest, that my head did shatter, the matter, of tomorrow's cells walls
Against the cheapest motels bourbon, disturbing,
Hightening
Waterfall.

I slept. Yet, the regret I tried so very hard to forget,  the beatings, the hellish lies
The rouge on cheeks, the mother so meek, she allowed all the pain
To happen in a fashion, of shadow ballerinas, tip toeing on silk
Cute. the face of reason. I, the shout amongst the silent, no more insane.

I slept. In a nicotine fingered nest, cradled in the obsessed, the regressed hypnosis mind
A figure father reason, the point of why I tried
To escape. Just one more time. I needed absolution, I craved the essence
The effervescent point of mathematical science, of help on a desert road
I draw myself inwards, turtle neck hung and strung in a brief triumphent explode

I slept amongst the dead. Yet all I remembered was the sky so blue on pure
My mother still protects me to this day amongst the integral clocks and cogs,
I slept on dreams of aspirations , I cried on billion dollar sky's
On finest woods and logs.



No comments:

Post a Comment