Tuesday 17 October 2017

Early morning civil dawn



The teardrop of the few, clinging, apprehending, dew of the new earth mornings dawn
Effervescent realisation, clarity throughout the birdsongs, call, the deer breaths a mist clinging into  her nostrils, upon her fawn
The web of a spider fighting droplets, against anguish, legs of eight, smothered in vapours
Instigator of the sunrise. The iconic, historic , change the mind of the birds early worms diapers

Fall free leaves of history, destination an autumn call, a bouncing second finger on the piano
Red, orange, hues of vein coated life, autumn crisis that only Senior nature can explore
The breeze of a passing parade, why cry at a simple photograph, medals of recognition, upon his long exhausted chest.
Hues falling on the battlefield, medals awarded, but I'm dead, screw that brother, I insist.

He never gave in , to that early dew on leaves and spiderwebs, never craved my unknown siblings shadows blood
Nor will this imbecile, this gangster of a mind , a what if I was like him , a beginning of I guess I might and I could.
And then I fall
Into a dream,  I'm presuming the warrior will never comprehend
Nor are you my enemy, and nor are you my friend.

You are simply my breatheren, my cry, unanswered call
The figment of the essence , the purity of my reason, and the collapsing of my fall
A battlefield of anguish upon the soldiers leaves of torn , corn
There's nothing civil about our heroism , upon this early morning dawn.






No comments:

Post a Comment