Saturday 7 October 2017

Time for a cig.




''Tis but a parting kiss my sweet, my candy coloured dark eyed princess of the sky
You are but a passage on the liner ship of life
'Twas the earth that drew me to the dreams and clouds
The hurt of a shattering porcelain face in a sentimental expression of strife.


Yet I know you. Oblivion, your  heart a of consumption, an interlude between plays
Never again will I allow your temptation to control my inner fields,  of hay and screams
Of straw coloured mountains, in a baptism of flames, so red I gasped in short and controversial breaths
The horizon, I tried to control but the baby daughter began to cry, swords of toddler talk, the the zip covered
Mouth extreme

If you're leaving , taking the kids on a suicide haunt, of the bridge, and the rope
Can you feel the experience? The journey  of the drug fuelled princess ,  the cast of the play I create
The anticipation, of where did you dissolve, where was the centre of the tornado
''Twas apparent in the blooming of this. Make a note of the date.

I can't bury enough treasure in the inner thoughts of this cell
In a brain painted differently to every souls else, it is either transparent
In case you wondered, or second guessed
Fuck this rhyme
screw
The
Rhyme brother. I'm oGuessing

''Tis but a parting wink of my eye
As in I'll see you on the flip of the later all I Gate . her. Acsess granted
With that snapping jaw clamping onto my skinny calf and leg.
 choose  what of  you, I'm being pedantic.
Ok director I get it, I'm running out of lines and words and the musics more important
The sweet nectar of a million petals, that we used in life's presumptions.

Do you want to play chess with a psychologist
Because I'm an amateur. Youre my first client, you're the guinea on an Argentinian barbecue pig
And after a star spangled introduction , a magical misdirection so bravely and so on par
''Tis the end of the poem


Time for a cig.

No comments:

Post a Comment