Friday 20 October 2017

Introspection



Introspection is a part of what I am, dissolving acids otherwise known as mind games
chess taking  a queen taking the knight, fight all you want, the result still remains the same
Your pawns have been sacrificed for the good of the deeds, you told throughout history
The gorillors of the jungle that taught me the crazy the bud of the morning that's allowed me to breathe

Sunrises of a horizons distance away, setting like clay in an ordinate orange hue
I figured out a billion conclusions in a vivid second, tell me you liar if it's true
Y'all will nevertheless, see through cocktail dress on that distressed road again
To the double click of heels Dorothy in a different real. , cry for a doctor, flatline, insane.

I'm wandering, I don't think I'm a part of you anymore. I'm that obscure angle you struggle with at thawing ice shelves  math class at school.
I'm the fucking realm of the headteachers office combined with Master hop skotch twist a limb fool
If at the end of sunsets tears the orange the red the hue of every pond reflection cries on the intric brain
He dissapesred into shadows ,he dissolved into haste, he twitched, that pumping , throbbing vein.

I ask the question
Some believe in birds circling
I ask if that was fun
When I recommend
A vulture
Of the only son and daughters light
A forsaken point  An end. The harbour. The fight

My lover. The end of a jigsaw pyramid
I'm relaxed


I'm.  



(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment