Friday 3 November 2017

sharks teeth



Twenty dollars left
In the right pocket dressed,  waistcoat
The final inheritance, of my child's father street hustler
Intrinsic heart stamper , claw finder, grabber of his mothers throat.

Swags of treasure distributed in the old ghetto
From the wallet of the wealthy, the ivory rhino black and blue
You didn't see me whispering amongst autumns leaves
Precious, like the hanged man , on the spiders web , during the morning dew

I did it all for you son, created a world of embarrassment, intrinsically caught in a clockwork
The part of an apparition see through, lopped off head, beggers permission
I cried a trillion times for what I did, but accept what I am child
I'm a cause, I'm the beginning , I'm the end, the stand up, in court an admission.

So trapped inside the sharks teeth, a cocktail stick digging out the decaying fish meat
I deserve a  ghetto swerve of justice, gallows of pines on trees intertwined
A sunset caught the branches, the veins of the mighty oak barking like a dog
No where else to seek, no one else to find





No comments:

Post a Comment