Friday 13 October 2017

I've had a headache for ten days now



I have had a headache for ten days now
Brain tumour, cancer in my skull, furrowed forever this brow
On stilts, walking and moving,  unbalanced, dizzy as a ballerina
I've seen her, chastising me from the horizon, keener and keener.

I think I may have broken my brain, fractured a cell, overthinking
Couldn't handle the thoughts process, the anger, of,  too much drinking
Of regression into the past, the present, the future all at once
How am I supposed to act?  The overflow of a reservoir, the water lapping , the response

There isn't an answer to life, trust me I've explored every cerebral angle the entire body of cause
I guess my conclusion is as simple as this. Exist. Just allow the waves to lap on the shores
On the beach of destiny. Yet keep an eye on the lighthouse, for if you begin to drift
There isn't a rescue party, to help you exist.

We are all blind. Kindered and tied, in the headache rope that will hang you with noises
Of voices
Inside telling you what you should hunt and then gather
Break free from the psychology of Freud , your mother and father.

Learn another language,  and find a girl in that country, so foreign, pretend
Paint her a picture and write her a poem, finish at the beginning and begin at the end
I've had a headache for ten days now
Yet, I guess,  I had to be finished, some how.




No comments:

Post a Comment