Sunday 25 February 2018

The rich


Done. The breath you breathe to me
A lover setting free
You never knew entanglement, he thought of  a billion sentiment
I cried every version, the persuasive, the caustic, ice cream dark chocolate and mint

I scream in a migraine over complicating on the abbacus of a Greek calculation
It's the situation, the complete
Fabrication of the  truth the absolute, your Just a Pygmy of a vessel in the blood
Driven eye. I play eye spy. I caved into the realms of multi dimensions do, did, could.


You  are the ephinony of a Parisian light bulb
In a flat above a
Treble
Tribulations? Floors and scores of I hate you I really hate the reasons
You produced the double
The anger. The stranger. You the ephinony. Of a Venetian light
Bulb in a trip of electricity trouble.  I saw beyond the realms of futuristic box and fight and  flight

The very epitome. You then the
Strength beyond my muscle
I hate you, you son of a bitch
The hatred
Of my birth to that last man standing of gold mans standing
Amongst the
Wealth
The rich


No comments:

Post a Comment