Friday 23 February 2018

Brain matters


All for one and one for natures law
Hanging by a branch the negro slave accused of the eye of the crow
That he succumbed , on art splatters brain matters
Black man. Haunting, the bodies of his ghost just got embellished and fatter.

A soul of deceased trouble? A part of necks tangled in rope
Dope, a reason of treason against the government. The sentiment of the reason why he coped
Intrinsic why his mother cried , against a sun set into it's not my fault it's the white mans anger
Snow on the iceberg, shouting like a fucker. I never realised the hatred from the whiteness of danger

Of sentiment, twist and be a part of the ambience, lighting the edge of ghetto cave
I'm sorry for my daddies twosome, the resentment of I did, I had, I want and I have.
You made me
Into what I became, I'm going to get all Shakespearean
Cream on strawberries but I shouldn't be a part of the spoil. L
Reason,
I'm giving in
Me and you
It's a mythanopic catastrophic reason and I want. I always need
There's a better conclusion. The reason seldom feeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment