Monday 26 February 2018

Not to be dumb.


The early light of dawn,  just broke the clouds and I awaken
I envisage the drips on dreams, to perspire on a sunrise. I'm shaking
In weekend passage. Natures mother massaging an ego of I am the lord
Yet the veins are flowing with hurt and love on a sweet drip of life and chords

Playing on a bass a state a reason why I committed the treason that sent daddy to the hangman
Because I was a loyal, institunialised, duck and dived , sheriff , law silver star lawman.
Turned in my papa, he gunned that woman down and will spend those days in cells
The noose will end the giver the provider of life for me , my conscience? I lived, I hate myself.

But he crossed the lines. And I'm sorry daddy. I know you'll plauge my dreams
As the snap of the neck causes mr respect. The bulging eyes popped in a peppermint scream
Harsh against my own theist of anticipation, bastardised. This whole scenario makes me pretty ugly
Dad?
Daddy?
I apologise for finding you out. I guess you taught me well. In the underlying poverty
The force of rebellion in a destructive silver star, you were the first to invite me
To the party.

Dressed like the clown
One last breath on the noose I drown
With you. But you murdered my mum
And I celebrate your demise daddy. You taught me.
Not to be dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment