Sunday 25 February 2018

Poet puppet a poet a realm.

I've been a puppet a poet a pal a realm of dimensions
A part of a billion situationist. A posistion a of beggars that breath
And yet, the Parisian ambush in the heart of walkways
In my heart. In my blood vessel of dalliance in dispairing.

Red sails on sunsets. Hives if bumblebees cried amongst tbe cells of
Honey  you struggle don't you, the posistion of just you and I. The
Because and confusing of depth and super confusion.
If you go away. To the tundras. To the trees, to the forest of enyd blytons
Tree of delusion

The folk of the far away
Tree of bark on
My son and permission. I'm here. I'll never let you
This puppet , the poet? The sadness the trial.
 I'm a trial a tribulation a cope of then
I'm continuing I'm trying I really am. a

No comments:

Post a Comment