Thursday 13 May 2010

Vegas and All

So we took out the debts and went gold digging
in a place our kids couldn't find us
a golden glow with sand in our face
unshaven, undressed, a total disgrace
betting on red and black on rats in a cage
raindrops on windshields and cops allowing us
tip of the hat and a hundred dollar bribe
as many drugs as we can take,as many as the phony doc can prescribe.
Six bullets in the chamber of commerce
the bank manager will not answer me back
tied up with his employees bloody in the face
let me in the safe,be safe,just in case
I've gone crazy on silver dollar lane
insane mother fucker, no time for you
i jumped the line,hit the Teller
I'm not the husband,I'm that other fella
the one you were attracted to in the first place
the one who struck the guy in the cinema for looking at you
all different
well I'm back, like the
proverbial massive attack,
I'm not wearing the tie or sleeves
I'm not seeing the kids the achieve
Mints on the counter
ropes bound the work mates
twenty seconds before the blues arrive
i don't give a
dollar whore who survives
i ain't slept for sixteen days,i cant control my words or me
I'm a part of my own satisfaction
strap me to the electric chair,I'm taking you all with me,see
especially you honey,me and you,
one or all will bleed.
ten,nine,eight,seven,six,five
better
four,three,two,one
son
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment