Saturday 1 May 2010

intertwined mind

Coon hunting way on south way
hounds sniffing on Mississippi bay
to track those black and whites on branches
divide on a pick up truck
likely all give us up
but I'm moving, disapproving
to change
into an Englishman
like the
wake up call
in a motel
for tell
I'm trying to digress
progress
hello, how are you
how do you do
with a bowler hat and umbrella
I told you i was that other fella
Jekyll and hide
behind
the soon
the raccoon
and squirrel hunt
for the brain to eat
in the marble playing south
the rolley hollers
living in backward squalor's
I do not appreciate the lines that are fed
noodling for Flatheads
I'm a
inbred
in bread
gentleman
crumpets and times be gone
south north east and west
you may never know
which way is best

No comments:

Post a Comment