Thursday 13 May 2010

Baby.....

Shaved head, beard trimmed
part of becoming a legend, a part of the machine
the obscure,the obscene
switching lines and rhymes
moving between paragraphs and lines
not caring for form
there's a hunting season going on
triple barreled rifle and a taste for blood
shadows dance on lap poles for me
from the top of skyscrapers i see
everyone and everything
in apartments and streets obscured to most
lying down through the cross hairs
moist and wet
hunters going to get what he gets.
Korea advisor said
"you wont amount to shit son, hall logs for a livin"
screw that bitch, I'm killing,I'm sinnin,i livin now
first one i took out
on the doorsteps of the career steps
he accepts
it
now!
then the mask applies
Venetian style, take my kids to school
never said i couldn't breed,never said i couldn't feed
the family, although in my case
the Don says all
but my suit and tie gives me credence
don't it?
I amounted to the top of most peoples persuasions
to mothers judging eyes i was able
to dress the daughter in gingham and bows
even if I didn't abide by your laws
In Laws
they had to
bye bye,they ordered me too, Big Frankie and the crew
I'm just a simple man, hired for a job
seen my face,its a disgrace but I'm not intelligent enough
to , to to, to, to,
stop hitting me baby
i told you the truth
i told you of love
I can't not do this baby
baby
baby.
I can't cry enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment