Friday 28 May 2010

Inside the Insanium

when i stepped inside the Insanium
the heat blasted my already ruddy cheeks
as the soft cell walls greeted me like a parakeet
squawking in anger, with a high pitched screech
clawing from the inside out
the shouting in colours of turquoise and uber marine blue
trying to inject me through the force of a thousand men
the sweat of angst trembled on the peak of my nose
one arm clinging to the craggy faced dew
this apparition of Insanium within a gilded cell
will not allow myself to dwell on why I am here
fear, in a sound wave of microscopic pitch
where I abandoned my mind in the cerebral dirty ditch
raped on the buffalo plains angst of existence
feather boa of a peacocks eye accompanied the dance
arrested and entangled amongst arms
it will not work anymore will it? my charms
I'm committed to the Insanium
a planetarium of alternative thoughts
nurtured in the scene house of my life
glass enhancing the sun cells
like a to my ma to plants
apologies, as fertiliser
shit on shit for me
handcuffed and bound
I ran out of furtive ideas
it left me dumb
inside the Insanium.
calculations of a mathematics equation
passion of a lower angle persuasion
the ten gallon ship sailed south long ago
through the history of my genetic ocean
my burnt matter needs an application of lotion
to protect it from the ultra violent fight
I will rub the cracks and crevices of cells
until I find what is making my mind ejaculate
wait for the coming
of an answer
I wish I had no longer begun
to scroll on the walls in blood
these open veins of thoughts and ideas
intense intrusions
within, the Insanium.




No comments:

Post a Comment