Thursday 13 May 2010

My first actual Rap

seems like I don't you no more
but I'm going to get to know you like i knew you before
before the times grew bad and the tastes turned sour
I'm going to take the hands of time and wind them back another hour
I'm going to show you
all the things that you can own
the possessions you can have
cause they're only a stones throw away
if that's what you really crave
have peaceful memories to take to your grave
you don't have to kill another man to get what you deserve
life's not mapped out, it don't follow on a curve
no one told you. yall had to be a habitual criminal
living in a cage like a mother fucking animal
people say"go on rehabilitate yourself"
but rehabilitation is like putting yourself through hell
i never knew a single person that been through cold turkey
didn't end up, acting king of quirky
its got to be you have to see
you have to realise the difference between you and me
no matter how many times I'm gonna tell you in the day
we're gonna do it right now
gonna do it my way
taking time, taking effort
its all in the mind
lets look and we shall seek
see what we can find
pressure may be maximum
results may be minimal
don't die in a cage
like a god damn animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment