Friday 28 May 2010

Amongst the planets and the Moon

I flew amongst the planets and the moons
the pumper nickles of a universe behest
the questions the request
the stifling thoughts of a yester decade
the wonders of why of observers
waiters hanging on, being the servers
of silver service contemplation on a plate
of see, food and eat it all up
with a nap
kin attached to the waste
try to address the problematic, static, automatic
revulsion of my sin
yet I did it without fear
although the tear that dropped, pained my cheek
turning rouge on rough on rapid
chique
the salty water falls, ignore the collapse
relapse if you can in to love
let it encapsulate, drown you
suffocate the very being of what you do
fill your lungs
a heavy chest of treasure
it can not arrive too soon
as I flew amongst the planets
and the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment