Saturday 25 February 2017

Thirty five to life


Dreary tears that tear through my alien thoughts
A forbidden spook that dalliances in my liquid ghosts
Amid a ghouls intrepid dance, inside my drunken insipid brain
She hugs onto my dreams,  driving me slowly but surely insane

There's a rosy red apple on my gravitational head
She shoots and fires and I'm not even dead
Bouncing on a neck supporting a dark universe of my dreams
Into a sulphite egg sniffing, sulphur ridden screams.

A police officer arrested me for drinking and driving too many occasions
Stopped me in the middle of a buzz with a shed load of persuasions
As to why this whole fucking jolly was a terrible idea
Ashes to ashes dust to dust a graveyard full of teenage party girls tears

Thirty five to life I guess I got off light I squirmed in front of the jury
You can't hate me anymore than I already do, the litmus acidic test of fury
Ruined the pretty faces of a squad because of my own selfish reason
It was just a fucking triple time disabled brain of inner conflict treason.

I am heading to hell within this cell I have been cast within
This admittance you've forced me to admit, to confess my sin
I killed a limousine of blacked out tinted windows because I was drunk
I'm a devil drive regretting low black and white I am that dirty skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment