Sunday 5 February 2017

seek and find


Wilting like a faberge egg cast into the hell fire kiln
Dissolving brain insanity I'm a burning ember negative film
Unto the naked teenage spurt of growth unhappy shedding tear
Your real thoughts transcend an aftermath, a caustic breath of fear

I awaken every dawn before the birds can chirp a chatter
This vestibule of anxiety nurtured hues of colour inside this grey that matters
An ever bleeding bloodied nose that caresses in my thoughts
I samba with repleted shadows and the battles that I fought.

Insanity of straight jacketed evenings nullified on graves and wings
Slowly charming apperitions of spirits silhouetted sins
I am simply and succsintly delving as deep as I dare to cause
This erupting volcanic of anger, replace with a wormholes inhaling corpse

Ask me any questions and an answer will be given
Tread carefully in your propositions I'm the pinnacle of a sinner
Unto deathly winged angels, I crave, to change your mind
For mine is underwhelming, I hope you seek and thy shall find.

No comments:

Post a Comment