Saturday 11 February 2017

Switch and the umbilical code


I drop the glass of ale onto the set of drawers next to the fish tank and they jump
High, like an electrocuted spook of a ghost in tandem Forcing the way
The water starts to dissipate and there's nothing I can do, the air runs dry no more the sump
That pumps the o2 levels into my families scaled saxophonic brain wave

A ghost train tracks tattooed on my hellish disposition
Swift curve right and left in a cobwebbed hazy day of a dream where you allowed me to win
Not used to such a posidtion my alien lord my priestess high metabolism
Another double scotch on a mound of ice an extra shot through the chest mothers ruin of gin.

Switch and umbilical the cord of a nine month feeding frenzy
We will tangle no more on the life giving oxygenetical made of bricks and lime
A castle of defences thatt held onto the living, breathing-life line coast guard
Back into so far we played on the skeletal spine like a Mozart erection so firm and hard.

I flit between the rust of a dreaming mind and a reality of what's the future
But do you know we will never know where the next meal is coming from
A hapless helpless vision whose intertwined stitches relaxed the suture
We hit the basball beyond the pretty eye ball dig and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment