Sunday 12 November 2017

beauty and ugly



try.
Into the cell wall of beauty and ugly,
Of hatred and fairy skin that we both wore
Like a second within, a minute, taken hours
Collapsing in hate, shedding the weight, of scales,
To a core, to an astronomical observatory
That only the engaged can see
We danced.
Entranced in hynopsis
Mesmerised my love
Dissolved,
On an oak tree, branch, on leaves of autumn rare
Colours on a horses back, I saddle
Amongst raw leathers smile
Intrigued and beguiled
In wonderment,
Of orange hues
And sentences, discontinued
Before, the electric chair
The ponderous rape of hate and despair
I'm just a no one, the flutter of a passing moth wings
Varicose vein
Class me as insane
Yet never to my face
The embrace
Try
One more passing
Before it's too eventual
For you and me.
Draw to a conclusion
Of a Sunday nights horror show
I'll be drunk on a Monday morning
My cheeks all a glow
Try
Me one more time
I'm the ignition
The posistion of resistance
We danced.
Oh how we danced
In the cell walls
Of beauty
Hypnosis

No comments:

Post a Comment