Monday 18 September 2017

The electricity should be free



I'm nothing if I never thought about existence
Where'd we all come from, the matter of life, death , from this time hence
the tick of the tick tock ticking, a winding me up clock, ten thousand followers on twitter
But I'm still unrecognised, a shadow but white,  an obscurity living yet remaining bitter.

They tell me life's a fucking lie, a perpetrator on the run from the soul disguised
All wearing a mask to hide behind mommies apron, too chicken to rebel, man youre chastised.
Thrashing in the water shark style, with the bit between the sharpest teeth in this particular ocean
Murdering tinker bell cause she doesn't have any magic to conjure, I'm the bad peter, forever young, pan.

Just need to step out a millimetre on the cliff face with only a lean back prevention
I'm a fucking enemy of simple thought process, I'm the electricity experiment of nikola  Tesla
The Einstein, figuring shit out super fast like Carl Lewis in the nineteen eighties,
Skipping stones across the pond life of this life, only I'm up on top, nothing's going to ignore me.

I need a locker room, ass slapping, brethren pep talk that it's all going to be alright
Stallone bleeding from his fucking eyes, crying words to big me up for the fight
Hatred pouring in speeches, man on a soap box,  angels of gods like the almighty Bacchus
Wine threading, it's intrinsically, vein flowing, numbing but creating, helping in the short term story

Once upon a fucking time there was this little boy who wanted to be the sheriff
The law of the mighty town where he was born and needed to make safe from the darkness
Arresting the quickest and fastest, putting gangsters behind the tiny brain cell walls
But I never amounted to a silver star, now I'm just the freak, bizarre, the circus clown who falls

But let me tell you a tiny secret, a diamond insight, the answer to every question you ever posed
No, that's not the answer, dwelling on the past, it's just an arrested memory, it can, like a dictator of your fucking mind be deposed
Never ever together forever let your mind control you, trust me, you can still explore learn to comprehend
This is not the final soloution, there ain't no nuclear bombastic Hiroshima mushroom cloud incinerated end.

There's a climb back, rock face, stone beach, answer, a fucking nose wiping baby shit stained nappy
Dancing on the broken beach shells remember the bitter about recognition on twitter would make me happy
Fuck it, just through these words I don't care anymore, it's the end of this rhyme, no more once upon a time no more eccentricity
Let's just learn how to control the electricity of Nikola Tesla.

Free.






No comments:

Post a Comment