Saturday 16 September 2017

Catch me if you can


Ice cold queen, a figment of a stunning autumn imagination, I cry iceicles on a frozen cheek blush
Dedication to the lost abandoned cause. The instrument of a log cabins hush
Lost in regret, forced to the end of a time, better but bitter on a suppers plate divine
She is my conspiracy theory, my abandonment, the blood letting that I know is mine.

Violin the fibres of my mind hung drawn, sketched and quartered, dissolved in acid
Underneath the garage band that plays in obsolete, the meaning of life limp and flaccid
Momentum sculptures in marbles balls, untoward the cloud of thunder loud
My furrowed forehead my blushed cheek awkwardly leans in the Turin afterliving shroud.

We can not afford feelings, we can not cling to memories
What is left my love? The next chapter of the never ending series.
The hate of love that contributed to the passing of the life, the inevitable sunset
The imbecile volcano that erupts, upon the balcony of suicide in which I leapt.

To the pavement. The concrete evidence of splatter and source of brains all over the place
Crying as I attempt the jump thinking of my mothers reaction threading my tears in a love embrace
And so the cops picked up the pickle pavement brain, there isn't much about the soul surviving anymore
Just a messy realisation, a release amongst spirits , vodka, whisky, and the ultimate cocktail of drugs
Drunk in the middle of being alone.

Goodnight princess. And if I even slightly believed god bless
Into the absolute escapade. The child who once sold lemonade to obsess
My brain of insane the realisation I can't be that partner that strong and relevant man
I'm a mess of the blood on the street scene puddle. An afterthought, a... catch me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment