Saturday 16 September 2017

A clause before dawn

There's an itchy tweetny bit of my eye, a tumour on the inside scratching of my mind

A west side part of this intrinsically partical particular father being over kind
Trouble of the upside down the tilting of the crown the realisation of a kid skipping stones
On the lake of mind dissolved in cells screwed over insipid calls on the matters telephones.

Calling twenty four seven, no such thing as eyes closed before dawn
No reason to complicate the flip side the role of the dragon the twighlight zone
A closed casket caused my face that's full  of scars and unearthly craters of doubt
The mr moon face that I don't want to talk about

Hi, just me hanging out, listening and kindling the logs on the fire
Where the embers cinder, orange glow, like my desire
just one more shot, thank you very much while my cheeks are this apt of red
Another, escape on the emegency exits please better off living than surviving the dead.

When the valleys pour with tears of shadows and laughter
The heathers of glen green before the sadness of life before the disaster
Cellos playing do we can can  dance amongst the complicated realm of cause
There's the pinnacle, the fighting punch in the obsolete face we pause.




No comments:

Post a Comment