Saturday 2 September 2017

Darkness of a lesson


Try to embrace the thoughts that go through my mind channels day and night
I'm a permenant nightmare stream,  that cries itself to slumbers horizon dream
But you don't understand, don't comprehend, don't apprehend, don't grasp the fight
Freeze, step the fuck back, relax the motion of the time piece cog, unwinding the scream.

Who am I? Just the shadow on a hooker phone ,  I called,  to read me poetry, no sex just reeducation
Don't do it to yourself , quit, walk away from you drug fuelled life style and think of your daughter
I'm not the monster your risked your life to turn up to this evening, I'm not the self reflective situation
I want to meet your mother, tell her it'll all be ok, that you're not going to end up on the slab of slaughter.

I'm attempting to help, to be the high priest in your world of confusion and inner turmoil
The sentence of life, before death, do you want to understand, I'm not the magician with a wonderful magic wand
I'm not the rattlesnake in the dessert,  under a rock,  only thinks with his cock, no bent neck, no automatic recoil.
I'm just that guy I think you'll fall in love with, have you read my fucking poetry, it's complicated, but I'll big  me up, yet I know you won't understand.

It ain't you, it's totally me, I'm free styling, delving into depths of the deepest darkest depths of the reddest and most traditional red wine
You've no idea what the fuck these fermented grapes do to my mind
These thoughts are all over the place, disconcerting, alterating, reconfigured, they're no longer mine
I'm sorry I invited you here to this dark deep, scary place to you, just wanted you to sleep next to me, no strings, just me being kind.

I wanted to take you out on a date because you're pretty and you matter to me, obviously, at some point, when my ego allows you to breath,I'd propose to you
Because you'd make the perfect wife, after I'd managed to alter and change your thought process
Together forever travelling for our honeymoon then our little baby would be born, it would be the gift that keeps on giving, and I'd be forgiving, on your past, I'd forgive the clue
That told me to step the fuck away, back off, run as far as you can, I'm totally obsessed.

What the fuck do you mean you don't find my love enough
How come? You were a fucking feral cat, I rescued you , I gave you the world
I rescued you little girl, when you had it real tough
I was your oyster and you were my pearl.

And now after an hour in my grey depressing home
You've determined that I can't change you're fucking life, provide for your fucking child
Our  life together would have been perfect, the thunder that creates the lightening in the storm
You fed my ego for the hour I payed you for you were my girlfriend, my sword to the enemy shield.

I love you. Sugar, sweetness of my breath,
Sunsets
I've learnt my lesson
Never propose marriage to the darkness of  obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment