Friday 11 August 2017

It's time to sleep


I inhale. The poisoned. The cry. The ever after.
Only you can save me amongst the beauty of the disaster.
We are creatures of the shadows, we lay in the heather
The dance of dark upon the light, never divided , better off together.

A sunrise. A triple headline making movie on the billboard
The gnarly bearded pockmarked general who fell upon his sword
His lips caressed mine, as I stole his ever last breath, to regain
This ballet of a dream, into a battle of the instance? I know that I'm insane.

I inhale. Amongst a crowd of situations. Amid a group of ancestral breathing
A grandmother that is a buried ghost , hating, gasping, forced and seething
Dry lips on a deserted desert on dessert of the menu, sweet and arid
The lizard introduced herself, to the mind of a fucked up individual, bless you father that did lift the lid.

And so I tunnelled deep into the side of the cavernous rock so I could discover the gold of its brain
The deepest darkest hellish lake of a cherub, naked ass cheeks split amongst the insane
I inhale. I triangulate   I spew forth the billion stars that inhabitate my mind
A perfect , metal detector, billion dollar find.

I inhale.
I fail
I looked
I cried
The end of times
The weeping eyes
The trust the entity
I guess she swallowed me
And I accepted
I lived amongst the perceptions
The ghost
The angst
The
It's time to
Sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment