Sunday 20 August 2017

You're just a dying dog



Try. Stride forward one more step. Strike me again. I'm no longer a juvenile. You pig faced swine maggot riddled father of mine.
Musical interlude of a piano solo, carving a violin of  a blue grass scenario, don't make this situation seem like it's fine
I bookmark the minds interruption, the depth of the presumption, I dare you to question me
There isn't a drum roll brace enough to fend of a bass, there's no fucking heaven, are you beginning to see.

However Baal, he stood tall, he basked in the sunset, of the milky red of the teets, of a birthing mothers nipples
That fed the crying premature genius, that will grow within so hefty on fires drivers ocean ripples
Whoever you think your dancing partner may have been, in the darkest thunder limousine
It ain't, because I never gave it permission , I don't even allow  you lightness or darkness, war or oppression

You're just a dying dog , a never ending cry that screamed once or twice too many times
Murdering blackness in my coal diamonds, suppressed, too many heavy eyes
Address my pupils from the whiteness, egg , disappeared embryonic, intertwined
I'm a fucking challenge, a massive man who married, I'm not the instigator , Im a fast forward of the video recorder,  that begun to rewind.

And never question
The depth of a cerebral celebration
Because one of the days I'll challenge everything you believe amongst the dope
The family, the future , the past, the self, of  his drunken hope, his crying wife to cope.









No comments:

Post a Comment