Tuesday 22 August 2017

We danced in hell and cried to breathe


I've been a mushroom a fungi that's collected his mind
The trouble with realisation is that we continue like the bees in a hive
Serving the queen that's inside of our head
Better off dying than embracing the dead.

Allure me sister, allow me to breathe, you, the unforgiving
The last of a cowboy that gallops to escape the siving
Of the river bed panhandle in search of the gold nuggets
I'm a whole world of crying shame, I'm the realm of toil and trouble.

Lend me a life in this after world of tomorrow, drowning in the sail  of a sunset
 Question A
Calligraphy itylic style of the breath
Don't antagonise me. Do not allow me to cry in the  Inhalation of bequeath.

Cry. In succulent steak that riddled my mind dreamt amongst the last supper that is the each and everyone of us
The pantomime of pumpkin seeds that
Fuck
I'm no better just a heavy based metal I'm. Not   A fucking heavy based I've lost a cause.
Full stops left and right it don't even rhyme anymore.

Explore your shallow mushroom that
The experience of the caviat
The reason you held to believe
We danced in hell and cried to breathe


No comments:

Post a Comment