Thursday 27 July 2017

smoking too many crazy

 

So this is how it is, I'm smoking too many cigarettes, having too many drunken regrets
There's a wolf howling in my hearts chambers and crying, judging me, insane labours
A Petrie dish harbouring and breeding a certain bacteria, a cure for that childhood disease, insanity
Shoot myself in the Egyptian temple because I can't rid the collapse of mental.

What the fuck did you believe I'd be. What in the hell I ain't no Robert R Mcammon swan song see
This mask isn't suddenly going to give way to beauty, just a scarred life lived double suture.
Feel free  to join in at this BBQ cook off stamp on my face and reject the eventual friend and family embrace
It's all ok you don't look bad. Fuck deep in the depth you know I know but it doesn't stop me being mad
At genetics, fingerprints, trusting the human instincts, Pepe le pew a reflection of the odour the striping black and white trembling in how to fucking think.

There's a party retrieving thoughts, and Tupperware boxes storing fresh and the old men's coats
Hanging on the back of a discoloured door
Wanting, needing, craving the sound of your voice, screaming into the abyss of the Pillow, the dragon myth of choice
If I was the complete package, the beauty alongside the council house beast no more renalto bridge
This bastardised rhyme that has allowed me a brief moment Ann Frank diary type mind crime
Got to draw this to some type of conclusion amidst the, hey did you think I'd say a mind fusion
Between you and I, listening to these words , trying to make you fucking cry.

Done. I'm the only one. The only tear in a duct filled insanitylust.
Done I can't attend your dinner date in order to anticipate
This fucked up realisation I'll take a step back and smoke another cancer stick apparition fundamental
I've lived a million cursed lives and none have made me sentimental



No comments:

Post a Comment