Sunday 11 June 2017

The falling leaves with the autumn leaves accompanied


The falling leaves that tumble from the outside inside of head
The sunburned skin I have to stare upon everyday of my life but l miss you like I said
The caustic iron bars that are mounted amongst my insane brain inane partisan regression
Must leave the curtain hooks spaced evenly l the world doesn't end obsession.

Chorus the autumn leaves Eric Clapton.

Dancing amongst the partisans of a poetic Parisian party
Held upon a roof terrace so close to the Eiffel Tower of power so smartly
Am I too naieve to think all the words at the end of a sentence should rhyme
Well just to prove it wrong this one doesn't.

Chorus the autumn leaves Eric Clapton.

You called me late one mid summer night amongst a Faustian pact that you
Felt would make you better I beg to differ it sent a  shiver tumbling through the messy who
You tapped on a tadpole embryonic back door only friends are allowed to tap and enter
Repented you better make sense you tried and tested theatrical depth delivering devil repented.


Chorus Clapton.

A better wall blast a sophisticated spasticated world in which the autumn leaves start to call
I'm witch of the craft boils babies in a pagan rigmarole
Don't ever shirk the responsibility of an atheist soldier jumping amongst foxholes
It never enters day or nights it never enters our waves goodbye souls.

Clapton




No comments:

Post a Comment