Sunday 4 June 2017

Day giver


There is a dirty spirit that inhabits the inside of my head
Better the being right? Fuck that better off dead
I'm not sure you understand the point of comprehension the low of depth the last of the lighthouse bled
The forthwith
I'm about the life and I'm about the death.
You are the day giver
You make me feel real you tease me with nerve dangled ankles
Of the resurrection of the given
Of the bald senario angel
That does not exist apart from the inside of your heads
This phycological nightmare where I crave the mask of death

And then i stared at her. A sugar candy secret, they played the ground in a floss  run on
Upon my self destruction the trivial point  the ultimate con
You never knew the answer the crossword semantic
The fork of the lightening the entirety of the thunder romantics.

And then I walked into a western bar
And they drew their weapons and I drew so far
As to kill their hides their skin their side so  bleeding sister cries
Their ass their cause their hidden dive in shadow lies.

And now relax to western cause I am the day giver
I am the absolver of your sins the principal provider the head teacher
Of the student sinner
It'd be  the greatest of what, I know the bastards will always roll the lover
So the shill will seashell shout and hide amongst the plan game and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment