Thursday 8 December 2016

The endless fight

That little beak that cranked out of the encapsulated egg shell
Crying and craving from the theist of a Fitzgerald bell
Ringing a Valentine's Day applause inside my brains day ticket in the theatre stall
Popping a ghosts head of champagne saturating the audience of coffee and rigmarole

There's a punctuation mark that allows me to complete
This expletive halo upon my angst ridden stallions seat
With the leather chaffing saddle that reached down into his soul
But her tears and the distance helped me mount her life and the deepest darkest hole.

And I resolve to the dalliance amongst shadows and sunlit pirate sunsets
Of kiddies giggles upon fits and shits and puzzles that simply do not fit
Other kindered spirits will join us in the convoy truck ride if our torch led light
No matter where we end up I'll continue with a fencing fight.

I'm being interrupted while I write this verse
But by the woman who means a globe to me, I know it's absurd
She's a glitch surely who I can make disappear
That's not going to happen she's that stranger I love to hear in my ear.

A pain of truth who is unsure I can have and hang like a shout on a fruit in a tree
Like a chickens stabbing beak in the foroe as we see and we shall be
That trouble intersection if dancing uber light
I crave amongst the moon lit craters I'll win the endless fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment