Saturday 17 December 2016

Escape the wonderment.

The hen. It ain't misbehaving beyond its chicken wired fence of offence and gut wrenching

Absolved beyond the butcher of a New Year's Eve tremendous fight against the fencing


That fights and ignites the digging of tunnels to expand and escape

Wearing uniforms of enemies popping out in shadows of forrests in trees we scrape.

And then we run and dodge and hide we stalk and try and sub delight

We hum and hue in clouds of intrinsic escape amongst the releasing killers kite

Who are you to question my obviously forged passport quest

The journey amongst soiled train stations delving deep of bequest

I speak perfect German which is why they sent me

To travel amongst the gravel of hinderence towards the depth of the sea

Towards my submarinor heading depth of aqua delight

A nectarine summers church sunset after I won the fight

You held me in a cell but I drove and relived

I beat against the nazi heart like flower tumbling of the bakers sive

You never felt my heart of bread could rise and fall

But I was the man that escaped your chains the wonderment the all.

No comments:

Post a Comment