Saturday 3 December 2016

My innocent child

And so we discovered she was an autistic child
A temptation of chocolate raisins raised inside an oven set to mild
Concocted amongst a twisted thought processed mind
A twisted vacuum of thoughts to seek and find.

She discovered a new world order thst we could not foil or challenge
To wish upon her neck to display an ephinony like a peacock strangle.
A bout of dance with feathers displayed my poor young girl who has a perfect soul
My bluster lady daughter will travel amongst the knight ridden after all.

The girl of an aftermath that shed a little light oh so translucent
Like the perfect gentle woman dancing with the perfect gent
My innocent girl and as a father I must protect against
The founding father pushing against the haste.

The autistic child who continues to dalliance amongst you
A purple and extraordinary hue of mixed up blue
A rain that bows on a spectrum of mind altering suggestions
Of  tried bullpower flamenco of alternative assumptions

My little lullaby child who claims to know it all
The exploration of space and fine and the death equal rigmarole
I'll wait in this hellish warmth this presumption of mild
My inner selfish soul. My autistic intelligent child.

No comments:

Post a Comment