Thursday 22 December 2016

A history of Christmas

Where I dream amongst the hide of a deers hind quartet
Amongst serpentine
Pure angels galloping towards a sunset horizon
Posidon sea scripted asp bitten poison. 
''Tis a cherry tree encumbered bark
Like a laughing smile and a sneak that's snark and caustic
I'll trouble you with this merryment this brain insane 
Who do you think you are baby mulberry bush
Just a fleet of a podidtion amongst a foot heeled rushed
A trillion thought a billion sought a million hushes tribute and again a Christmas tree
That pine needles pain that injects this seasonal  of the free
A gray accountant that needs another coal on the fire
Please sir can I have some more 
More more I'll give you more. This disheartened sire to beg and bow 
''Tis Christmas time
''Tis now to scribe on morning sunsets 
On days ridden double tapped blood that lets 
Upon pine needles greenery I'm just hanging onto this Christmas rhyme 
And I'm tired yet I'm fading that you can not grasp me
At the emd of my tail
A story of whiteness to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment