Thursday 25 June 2009

There is a realisation
where a wet wipe begins to seep
no matter what meadow
the shadow does weep.
waves, tide us over
and the ocean drags us down
into the sea seems introductions
upon my loved ones ball gown.
There is a jazz, played over saxophone
that allows me to weep every night,
I see your face, shining on roof tops
you disarm me, weak wristed the fight.
Castrate me, i dare you,
take away the essence,
a thousand desperate are do's
or the mathematics that lessens.
My heart, involved
I dont even know how to conduct
the orchestra any more
my blood i never allowed, vampire lover, sucked.
inhale
and regurgitate
fake and facilitate.
i will lie here against the willow tree
i will lye here against the family belief
i will fly here against my lowly be
hold me, this once, hold me.
and if you do, i know that its right
its all so correct
mimic the wind and fly up the kite
the bows on the string, resurrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment