Saturday 20 June 2009

I met a girl out on united states way
she may have changed the ordnance of the things that i say,
remember that, in the sixties exact
i dont think i need that old prozac.
anti depressant thrown down the drain,
storm chasing tunnels with nothing to gain,
question in the queue with nothing to ask,
this girl allows to me sit on a rock,to sit and to bask o
hot relish
she is. I announce,
nothing wrong with all of that.
vixen
trixen
me
what do you take me for?
it would need a thousand solid sunsets to tear you away
pouring over oceans without a seer surf to care
why i have spoken these words
im a fool?
maybe i am, so sue me
take me to court
see what it does, for see
i announce
pronounce
try to test
i have to digest
and now spit it out
and i am happy
no illusion
no delusion,
you know your name
conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment