Saturday 25 March 2017

On board the coach driven hoof

She makes me smile. A graveyard covered inebriated real time bliss
On a sunshine that I caused to erupt just in case I ever get to kiss
Those tender lips that ride on board the coach driven hoof living version of she and I
And I crave absolution to the solution,  that as a human, we never shall find and so I'll cry

That I lost her to a better man. The alpha male I admit I never could on the  test A or B
On the school yard, classed as challenged human being with a shrunken self absorbed C
Do you see I'm no one at all just a pensive damaged Elastoplast on the wound of hell
An inner turmoil that fights and kicks like a futuristic brain in a jar of the single roomed cell.

Romanticism died on the fence post in the lonely countryside
It lived at one time amongst the ancient pilgrims of the life by which we abide
Oh my darling how much I crave you to share my bed amongst the goose down covers
You make me tremble, you enforce the tears and salt laden movers

I tremble and resemble a passing of spirits on ships  within the ghosts of the afters
Of passages in tributes to the book marks dividing pages amongst loft clinging on bat driven rafters
I pass out
And faint
Because of she. The promise of a tomorrow I fear I'll never see
You can't see the mountains I can't ascend and I can't even paint

Deep inside the darkest hole like the voodoo jab
She made the move and all I could do was grab
The after vapours fold upon the New York papers
And I'll always be left in the spellbinding split of a light after vapours

Don't you ever contradict this magical sociopath
For I have seen the truth I have witnessed the river,  the aftermath
She makes me smile without medication ignoring the dream non witnessing the truth
I guess I'm the flavour of her month I am the future absolute.







No comments:

Post a Comment