Saturday 18 March 2017

I drag on my last cigarette


I drag on my last cigarette ever I promise to myself
Yet the heat hits my corroded throat and it feels so good
The mist of vapourised hatred pollutes my lungs and I'm left on the shelf
The devil dances on the cancerous cells locked by a gailor who always wears a hood

I played the double bass in a volcanic ash cloud that I exhaled and failed
I tapped dance in between lovers kissing on the harbour wall
Tempting the teenage me to collapse and try to raise an alternative sail
Yet it took more than that for he'd resisted up until my awkward call

Drag like the queen on a seminented volcanic eruption knowing the dire consequences
A New Orleans bourbon street cigar whisper into a vapourised aftermath
From now on in tapping the barrel of whisky keg apprehended
Fencing with a foil stabbed in the lyricists bubble spoken bath

Red headed vixen Viking from a thousand plundered years ago
Invading the lonely island that I made a conscious commitment to
From frozen lands of a menthol tundra I repel your existence steam powered ego
Do you realise you'll never know me you'll never understand like a good human should

Choose your choice you fucking idiotic retarded prick the way to bow out of this existence
Step in front of the train and make it quick and fast
Or live and love your life with your children as the supper of an evening dark subsistence
A broken and fractured mind a lifetime of light and nets forever cast.

I purchase the most expensive cigar on the tobacconists shelf
Bite and nibble of the end and ignite the end with my guilded  silver zippo
Craving a face that will accompany me to the clouds up above a reflection of myself
It's the end but I went out with a cough ridden bliss from a height to the guitar driven low.

No comments:

Post a Comment