Tuesday 28 March 2017

A fly on the wall

Three million times poring and seeping through the filtered dreams inside my head
Better off amongst the gravestones the insipid cries of the way gone rotten dead
Legs stretching towards the heavens north of the pole of rigmarole
Sentinel beings guarding the plinth of protection against the gate of Alice's rabbit hole

A web cam of a Spanish bar she plays against waitresses and back stabbing bitches
Rush against the spirited tequila suppressants the anti depressants the poor against tiara riches
Her black Raven folecules that preordered the molecules to stand and be counted on a soldiers parade
I would stand beneath the balcony of Shakespeare's Verona balcony his damn fine serenade.

Hold on back the fuck up let's reverse and try something new and polished
Let's dance in the headstones of ancestral bones and skulls demolished
Like the genetics are culpable for my screwed up existence
I feel like the dinosaurs  on the Freudian couch both literal and hence

Back up yet again how many times can us juveniles burn our fingers against the fire
How many moments can we pile upon the cells of the embers of a wall, we the mighty perspire
Look upon a heaven type existence like that's all the brain that matters in a swell driven accident
An incident so far beyond the dream of an incognito scream a pause in a time I dreamt an incident

They will lock me up one day I guarantee , they will hang me , myself upon the rafters
Because of the dreams and thoughts I had inn keepers of bubble thoughts afters
Can I survive this hellish Alice rabbit hole
Can I thrive amongst the rich, the existence of the little fury mole

Let's introduce the psychology of what I'm writing about, snubbed nosed son of a bitch with a tiny snout
Who digs his way through soul erupting and interrupting drunken thoughts there is no doubt
Filtered dreams inside of my head the dead of Alice's rabbit hole
I am God. I am the perfect example. Im a first class sample  of a fly on your wall.








No comments:

Post a Comment