Monday 23 January 2017

My bride and I

Let us, my bride and I , cry tears of hope and webbed divide
An intrinsic cob of corn we hurt amongst backward stabbing of shadows lied
Unto the wig wearing aristocrats who still dance amongst upon my grave
Take your turn my devilled egg of tobassco volcanic love to save
You devil carriage horse driven spawn you meaning to the end
I class you as my enigma enemy my caustic sulphur friend
I breathe in ever deeply practice yoga in a Buddhist zen like state
Insanity insolvent in a world so irate I hate.
An Edwardian king who trapped my mind and danced on a powdered face
A foundation of eighteenth century,  interwoven with the lace
A conundrum of a deity that classed itself as king
We swear upon the architects that designed this heart of string
And sinews and classical cello that inebriated my mind
Into two hundred years of dreams I guess what we shall find
There is no position for which I'll admit I'm a sinner for the cause
You bourgeois bitch you double stitched and regret be damned your pause


No comments:

Post a Comment