Saturday 28 January 2017

Grass of celestial patterns


There's a circumstance that stamped on my poorly toe and made me scream in pain
A circumvent of a brain bruised and throbbing driving me lucidly insane.
A billion different stars and yet not one shone upon me or my shadow
I'm a stream without a river, I'm a dampened firefly without the evening glow.

This sage that prescribes advice to its own childhood rendezvous
A meeting place of minds in clouds that shatter through the storm of blue
Instrinsic jigsaw puzzles that fragment into ancient pottery
That only I and her, my fellow lonely summer can nod and both agree.

Grass on celestial patterns sewing stitches in the wind, a turbine making emotional jumpers
Between realms of time and emotionally charged dodgem car bumpers
They're was a need to experience a nano second of oblivion to comprehend the spin
I guess I self diagnose the anguish and the Halloween holiday that plays  within

I'm a distinguished English gentleman whose hell hound brain craves distraction
A falling off the cliff tied up hostage of a brain type situation
But I'm delving beyond comprehension I'm swimming into echos of light and sound
A crusty old counter productive sarcastic inebriated airport tray of lost and found.

No comments:

Post a Comment