Thursday 15 September 2016

The leaves have wilted into a marvellous hue of brown
And when I tread onto their Victorian inner vein charms
I see wonderous Stars clinging onto my boots souls
Yet the falling dreams I cling to readdresses and disarms.
A scent of freshness that reawakens my inner core
Through melted nightmares and inner dreams
An inspiring lover that crept inside my wrinkled brain
Tells tales of curled up scoops of I screams.
This season approaches, itself a living acting entity progressed
Living actuality in a cello playing bow double tapped
With a high note carrying me through Autumn ages
It will lead to winter and the presents wrapped.
Yet the gas lamp flickers on the hue of its shine
And a puddle of thoughts progress to the end
We dallianced amongst fallen intrepid soldiers of oak and yew tree leaves
The autumnal wind will direct it's breeze to the beginning my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment