Sunday 25 September 2016

Red brick wall

If
You believe in the afterlife
The country carriage of sacrilege
A bridge too  far in sanctimony
Of licking lips of nectar humming bees
A painting of oils of spoils and imperfection
A dying of infections spoiling middle interpretation
This Earth and the wars within
Are no longer worth the interim the don of the din in my mind
The path of enlightenment the anger I find
The double tap of my cerebral toment mind escape down the multiple steps
Of the fire alongside the red brick wall
Call
Out for the services to absolve the situation of constipation.i can relieve I can can not conceive
I can't distinguish my inner minds vowels
It's complicated like a scrabble champion seeking vowels.
And condiments of vinegar and salt
Of the seasoning of sour and malt.
That afterlife him it's just no good
It's irrelevant in caustic that dream you have
Perhaps
It that conjunction in time
You relax
And relapse
Into words that do rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment