Tuesday 6 September 2016

Snub nosed pig

There's a son of a bitch that's controlling me
Down in the valley of intrepid exploration see
Bluegrass tunes forcing a mountain into my brain
A cerebral torment that drives me insane

Yet I know that always the end is nearer
The clarity resolves itself clearer and clearer.
I dodged a bullet one day in that car crash
My brain survived and my mind didn't smash.

But I learnt their is no God, above not taught to respect.
Only time to contemplate and reflect.
A near death experience is a fly on the wall
It's existence is purile, it prepares you for the fall.

Do not dwell on in your afterthoughts the reason of your reflection life
You are an entity contained in a being that allows the retrospective strife
You are the million pound result of a faster swimming stern
A result of life's bird losing out on the intelligent worm

And as you approach the horizon which is the end
Just pull out and reproach to the friend
That one that supported you when you lost your mind
And withdraw, put down your cerebral sunglasses and remain, to the sun, blind

There is no immediate answer to the questions that are posed
No snub nosed pig that will find the truffle scent absorbed
You'll continue searching the answer to life's unanswered double stitch
Yet you will figure it out, you son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment