Thursday 21 April 2016

Thoughts

As I relaxed into the porch rocking chairs sunset
I assumed the Rays position
Naked thoughts dancing amongst my souls regret
An arguments whirlwind disposing proportions
Felt the burn chaffed red against the side of my face
A billion stars released in the galaxy of my head
Contemplating the end and the release
Written words logged written words said.
A league of gentlemen in an era forgotten
The ladies dissolved in a pit of sin
The core of Adam and Eve's rotten
A lonely marrow  in a leg born from a shin.
Where do I go in your thoughts dearest heart
Into dark burning moments of shattered in a million pieces
A helping hand engraved amongst a rock
A multiple human thoughts
A dessert sweet like the enigmatic troubles of the species.
Do I have a problem or a nicotine stained finger
Are you the answer or the puzzle collaborator
The autistic delivered the thought screw
The drag of mind clouds the interptrets the bringer.
This poem hardly has a meaning
It simply exists because I do as I do
Yet in troubled thoughts it may yet break through
A lazy attempt at scripting an answer
A flaccid reaction as a masked covered armed robber
To open a safe, a coded embrace
This inebriated grey this Dickensian fancier.
And so we draw to a simple conclusion
Words are recyclable a magical illusion.
No one cares,  no one gives a flying endeavour
The thoughts in your skull
Forever and ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment