Sunday 24 April 2016

Mr big.

Mr Big
The godfather
The outrageous incumbent
Of a medal winning
war out sourcing
Guitar strumming out doing
Fret playing plectrum flying
Son of a bitch.
Vietnam replayed displayed
Bullets whizzing by
You made my time of year
Constant and then dissapear.
There's s harmony in a tribes sound
A distant eruption on a volcanos myth
Did you really question my anxiety
This death this abortion this pith
Of appeal,  this skin,  I reject
I  am abhorrent inside the retorted
Distorted, and insipid abject
Of my mind. Did you find
A dragons tail a fairy to hail
A prayer you wished upon
A victim in the making
A thousand hurtful comments
Your God discussing the faking
I outlived your Lord
Your entire out cryer
Your dinasour rhetoric
I between out fryer
The monks of sherwood aimed
Displayed on your God given Turf
A man in amour
A man a surf
A million different reasons
Yon a distant sun of seasons.
And do I reject I do conclude
I look into that cave you call hell
That make do heart you cry is a fall
A ball breaking , breath taking
Valhalla forsaking
Elaborating creep of a crying
Do you even know when the rhetoric I'd dying
I am not a shoot out
Triple fingered against a God I left them right
You left then made a dizzy finger
Thiss. Poet oh. So. Right.






No comments:

Post a Comment