Thursday 28 April 2016

Dripping dream.

There will never be another father who will take a part of me
A curious incident of legend, drunk, and we shall see.
So many faces encroach upon my dreams like the steam of a kettle
An embellished stain on a swaying boat refusing to ever settle.
My brain remains enamoured yet craves an empty heart
A reliable distant entity where the empathy falls apart.
You may relax in this hot house I've built to fold your minds laundry
Yet my fingers can not sew the creases of life that stretch out so very ordinary.
Daddy did you dalliance in a New Years dance alone
Did you double fiddle in the ideal parlour of an Irish blarny stone
A kiss against the granite,  an embrace amongst our throne
Have you really ever thought against your cerebral caustic will alone.
Amongst the thousand drowning sailors dripping droplets on the windowsill
 I'll hope amongst the masses that we meet  in red or white the pill.
There's a future amongst us that only you will ever know
An outcome an event a perceivement a throw
My father, my dream, my rhetoric, my scream
A part of my enlightenment, an integrel dripping dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment