Wednesday 11 December 2013

my ultimate degree


whatever time of year ,you are something special to me
in a different time and decade in a obvious degree
i trust you, and love you, there is no doubt at all
we gel just like soul mates, like a peacocks mating call.

i remember, i recall, i rectify the same
an anguish, an argument, they will always remain to blame
and if we ever fall out, if we ever shout and trouble
a million seconds of hurt,a mid summers heart did double
.
i digress, i surely do, an obvious reason to look at your face
so perfect, so indifferent, so wanted fall from grace
an angel glitters, a bold sentence, a gift from up above
i craved, through wanderings, in this forest,of love.

i know you are my best friend, a soul mate there is no doubt
this closeness is a reason, i just don't shout about
but you, are something, that means the world to me
even if i digress, i love your serenity

i wish, i could wander, walking hand in hand,
with you, through .a dream scape, in a fantasy land
no matter what i have craved, no wonder, what i have dreamed
you are my best friend, for that i have always screamed

and no matter what has gone before, we will always laugh and cry
we will wander, through an ignorance ,fingers tapping as to why
whatever time of year, you are something special to me
my bestfriend, my soul mate, my ultimate degree.








 



No comments:

Post a Comment